Services > Remedial Works
Clients who have received a LCS Legionella Risk Assessment that notes any recommendations to further reduce the risk of infection, can be rest assured that we can perform these Remedial Works to a high standard.
We are able to perform Remedial Works that have been recommended to be performed by another service provider. In some cases however we do request to review the supporting reasoning behind suggested Remedial Actions, if not deemed an ethical/ practical suggestion.
All LCS technicians are fully qualified to perform Remedial tasks and our array of services include:
- Plumbing & Piping services.
- Dead Leg Removal.
- Domestic & Commercial Hot Water Systems.
- Water Tank Refurbishment/Relining/Replacement/Removal.
- Installation of Pumps.
- Installation of stopcocks, valves, etc.
- Installation of insect & rodent screens.
- Pipework reconfiguration.
- Repair/Replacement of heaters & Calorfiers.
Discuss your Remedial Works needs with a member of the LCS Team. We will match or better any like for like quotation supplied by another LCA accredited member.